IISAC’s Faculty Development And Professors For Inspiration Program
‘Internationalization of education and building bridges for success’ is the theme of IISAC. As a part of this theme, any little attempt or contribution to US and Indian faculty to modernize their teaching and research methodologies will be great contributions for the society to move forward. IISAC truly believes in this philosophy and has created several programs that will benefit faculty members from both countries.
IISAC works with outstanding US university professors and scientists who are willing to help India as facilitators for the following collaborative programs:
- Organize seminars for university professors and graduate students in the latest advancements in science and technology
- Develop partnership with academic institutions in India for collaborative international research
- Promote American education among Indian universities through the “Professor for inspiration program”
- Promote Indian students to seek higher education in American universities by conducting education seminars in India.
- Promote publication of text books and reference books to support IISAC’s educational and research activities internationally.
- Arrange professional lectures by visiting US faculty and scientists in established research centers for updating their counterparts
- Assist universities in India to develop new courses reflecting changes in the advancing world